Leed Himmel’s fully-computerized, automated, cutting-edge facilities make it possible for us to create your extrusions in nearly any shape.
To meet your specific project requirements we offer the following in-house services:
- Custom die design for shapes up to 8 inches
- A full inventory of 6000 Series billet
- A state-of-the-art extrusion press with 40-foot tempering capacity
- Custom fabrication services and CNC machining
- Finishing capabilities including anodizing, powder coating and wet painting
- Quality inspection and delivery processes
Starting with an 8-inch diameter billet, almost any shape you can imagine (that will fit within an 8-inch circle) can be extruded. There are numerous engineering considerations which contribute to obtaining a successful extrusion. Our experts in tool design and metal characteristics will be pleased to assist you in obtaining the shape and functionality you require.
Our 2500 ton, fully-automated press allows for quick response and superior efficiency. This state-of-the-art manufacturing system includes an aramid fabric run-off table for gentle handling. It also has numeric controls which let us consistently balance both your cost and performance requirements.